Goodman DSXC16 Air Conditioner
When properly matched and installed, your Goodman® brand DSXC16 Air Conditioner offers up to 16 SEER high-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the efficiency of air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency — and the lower the operating cost. In many applications, the efficiency of your Goodman brand DSXC16 Air Conditioner can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Goodman brand Gas Furnace that includes a variable-speed blower motor. Talk to your Goodman dealer about opportunities to optimize the efficiency of your new unit.
- High-efficiency cooling performance
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems compatible
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
- A Two-Stage UltraTech Copeland® Scroll Compressor
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- 5mm SmartCoil™ condenser coil in select models
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Quiet operation ensured by:
– A high-density foam compressor sound cover
– Efficient condenser fan motor
– A wire fan discharge grille
- A louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil
- Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new DSXC16 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.