Roth Double-Wall Oil Storage Tanks (DWT)
Unique double-walled construction
Our uniquely designed oil tanks are the safest and most reliable on the market. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and rollseamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. It can contain at least 110 percent of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection. The inner tank is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that is leak proof and will never corrode. Roth tanks are easier and faster to fill thanks to their unique expansion system, all but eliminating the possibility of spills by home heating oil professionals. And, our compact tanks are available in several different sizes, providing more flexibility for placement in any home.
Built with safety and the environment in mind
Roth oil tanks exceed the industry standard safety regulations. They are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires caused by defective pipes, couplings or fittings located underneath the tank. In fact, it is the only tank on the market with no fittings below the oil line. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal thickness and sealing.
- Leak-proof and will not corrode
- Outer tank holds 110 percent of inner tank for maximum protection
- Up to 50 percent lighter than conventional steel tanks
- Can use for heating oil, diesel and bio fuels, motor oil, DEF and ATF
- Compact, economical design (8 sq. ft. for 1000L)
- Provides maximum storage safety with minimum space requirements
- Removable base facilitates access to tight spaces and greater stability
- Wide handles on each end allow you to transport and handle with ease
- Quality control and testing exceeds industry standards
More warranty than the Industry Average
Roth Industries has extended its current warranty policy to a 30-year limited warranty.Â This warranty change covers failure of the tank due to workmanship or material defects as well as failure of the internal tank due to internal corrosion (the manner in which all steel tanks fail).Â The warranty also includes $2M of insurance against property damages caused by spill.
Since 1971 more than 3 million Roth tanks have been installed in Europe and North America. Roth tanks last longer than ever before due to the outstanding quality and the unbeatable guarantee. That is why Roth tanks enjoy such an enviable reputation. *subject to limitations and conditions described in the warranty certificate