All County offers a wide range of installation and services to suit your residential or commercial requirements. The All County staff of service technicians is educated, experienced, professional and anxious to meet your installation and service needs. Count on them to get your job done quickly, efficiently and in the most cost-effective manner available.
The most important part of any organization offering technical services is the education, expertise, skills and professionalism of the tasks required to get the job done right. The All County Tech Team has that background and is ready and able to get your job done quickly, accurately and professionally so that you can get back in your comfort zone.
Our techs are more than qualified to install all of the component parts of a wide range of HVAC systems and brands. They not only install new systems, but are extremely adept at troubleshooting and diagnosing existing systems, discovering the problem/s and getting you up and running as quickly and economically as possible.
Once they determine your problem and its solution, they will clearly explain the situation, options for repairs and costs involved, so that you can make an educated decision.
All County service techs are highly trained and will quickly and properly install a complete range of HVAC products or complete systems as required, including:
- HEATING SYSTEMS – Hot water baseboard, forced hot air, radiant in-floor, geo thermal, solar-ready heat pumps, garage heaters, forced hot air mini-systems, gas logs and ductless split heating systems and the oil tank itself.
- COOLING SYSTEMS – Residential and commercial air conditioning and air handling systems, solar-ready air conditioners.
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY SYSTEMS – Whole house humidifiers, electronic air cleaners and germicidal UV lights.
- NUMEROUS OTHER SYSTEMS – Light commercial refrigeration systems, comfort controls, WiFi comfort controls, zoning systems and swimming pool components.
These products are featured in the PRODUCTS section of this website. All County will be happy to answer specific questions on any of the products listed above. For more information, please call 908-827-8179.
When it comes to servicing any of your HVAC systems, it’s that old saying: You Can Either Pay Me Now; or Pay Me Later. And most times, that Pay Me Later part will be a lot more painful and expensive. So you do have a choice; and that choice is a good one, for many reasons:
The Preventive Maintenance Plan
The US military came up with this plan a long time ago. And not unlike your Army Jeep then or your current car or truck or boat or HVAC system today, the idea makes lots of sense.
You have your system checked periodically, usually annually and usually just before the start of the season. All County techs are trained to provide such service, based on recommendations of the brand name companies that we market – and are available for systems that we don’t market, too. During such procedures, All County will provide all clean-up, tune-up and troubleshooting plans recommended by the manufacturer/s, change components such as filters, make note of any substandard components or suspected upcoming problems, discuss with you, the customer, explain and estimate for these repair issues and fix them on the spot if approved.
There are many benefits to setting up an All County Preventive Maintenance Program:
- You can budget the cost of this annual service and know when it’s coming.
- For any serious repairs, you can plan for the service when it makes sense for your budget.
- For any really major repairs, All County can offer a finance plan to help you resolve the problem.
- Many problems discovered during the Preventive Maintenance Program can become huge problems if not addressed in a timely fashion. This discovery allows you to do that.
- Getting your system running as it should, will lower your utility costs.
- In lowering your fuel usage, you’ll be providing a positive effect on the environment.
- Many HVAC system component manufacturers, not unlike your car’s manufacturer, mandate a certain maintenance plan in order to keep their promise on your equipment’s warranty.
- Repairing you system’s issues when problems are discovered, are a lot less than they are when they become emergencies.
Winters have become more challenging of late. All County is up for those challenges. Give us a call today for pricing on our Preventive Maintenance Program at 973-827-8179.
Emergency Service and Repairs – The Painful Alternative
Common sense and many years of experience have proven that emergency repairs to anything, can be a painful and costly experience. While it makes sense to employ a preventive maintenance program as detailed above, sometimes unplanned stuff just happens and you need to get your heating system up and running on a cold winter night.
For those unforeseen situations, All County offers their highly-regarded 24/7/365 Emergency Service for all of their current customers and new arrivals alike. We love our customers and want to keep them in their comfort zone all the time. And of course, we welcome new business at any time. When stuff happens, give All County a call 24/7/365 at 973-827-8179.